- Lawrence, K. (2011). Critical Elements of UDL Instruction. Retrieved August 04, 2016, from http://udl-irn.org/critical-elements/
- Mace, R. (1997). Principles of universal design. North Carolina State University. Retrieved from http://faculty.wiu.edu/P-Schlag/articles/Universal%20Design%203.pdf Center for Universal Design NCSU - Home. (2008). Retrieved August 04, 2016, from https://www.ncsu.edu/ncsu/design/cud/about_ud/udprinciples.htm
- McGuire, J. M., & Scott, S. S. (2006, Fall). Universal Design for Instruction: Extending the Universal Design Paradigm to College Instruction. Universal Design for Instruction: Extending the Universal Design Paradigm to College Instruction, 19(2), 124-134. Retrieved August 4, 2016, from http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ844629.pdf
- Rose, D.H., and Meyer, A. (2002). Teaching every student in the digital age: Universal Design for Learning. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. http://www.cast.org/our-work/publications/2002/universal-design-learning....
- Schelly, C. L., Davies, P. L., & Spooner, C. L. (2011, Winter). Student Perceptions of Faculty Implementation of Universal Design for Learning. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 24(1), 17-30. Retrieved August 4, 2016, from http://accessproject.colostate.edu/assets/PDFs/Schelly, Davies, Spooner 2011.pdf
- Welch, P. (Ed.). (1995). Strategies for teaching universal design. Mig Communications.
- Wilkoff, W. L., & Abed, L. W. (1994). Practicing universal design: An interpretation of the ADA. Van Nostrand Reinhold.